Announcing the Arbitrum on Gitcoin Grants program

Hello ArbitrumDevs, ZER8 here(your friendly neighbourhood grant manager)

I’m excited to let you know that Gitcoins Grantsstack is live on Arbitrum One! Why is that great news? Well, because in the next days we will launch the first onchain grant funding program on Arbitrum :blue_heart:

Round details

The Arbitrum on Gitcoin Grants funding fest is the first grant program that uses Gitcoins Grants Stack on the Arbitrum One blockchain!:blue_heart::robot:

By combining the power of Gitcoins protocols and the ethos and strength of the Arbitrum ecosystem we hope to create one of the coolest grant funding experiences web3 has to offer. In this program the Arbitrum community will help distribute over 100.000 $ARB to their favorite projects

There will be four rounds, each with its own matching pool:

-New protocol ideas
-Developer tooling on Nova
-Gaming
-Education, community growth and events

The round will have two phases:
Grant application period. Builders can apply until 20.09.2023
Round launch! The round goes live on 20.09 and people will be able to donate to projects. By donating they decide how the matching pool gets distributed towards grants(according to the QF equation). This makes the process transparent, democratic and community driven!

With this post, we would love to invite you to participate in the program. If you could let your builder friends know about the program that would help a lot! Let’s help grow the Arbitrum ecosystem together!

If you want to learn more pls visit: Notion – The all-in-one workspace for your notes, tasks, wikis, and databases.

I’m very eager to collaborate on this, feel free to reach out to me on twitter(@zer8_future), telegram(zer8_future) or join our Telegram group here: Telegram: Join Group Chat.

2 Likes

:blue_heart:The round is LIVE! https://twitter.com/ArbitrumGrants/status/1701323195138134317

Please apply on grants.gitcoin.co until the 19.09 :smiley: