How do you feel arbitrum gonna be the most popular L2 chain?

How do you feel arbitrum gonna be the most popular L2 chain? After using almost all the L2 chain I will prefer Arbitrum no doubt!

80 Likes

It will be long process but no doubt Arbitrum gonna nail it

38 Likes

Now this is the best solution out of the existing ones, I think the most interesting is waiting for us in front of us

16 Likes

Focus on doing things, and properly give air drops to people and teams supporting us. I think arbitrum will become as important as eth

22 Likes

Absolutely agree, right now Arbitrum is out of competition with other l2 blockchains, the speed of transactions, their low cost and the high-developed ecosystem makes it an absolute leader, and this is just the beginning :wink:

22 Likes

Pretty sure Arbitrum will nail it, guys!!!

19 Likes

It seems to me that Arbitrum is already the most popular, we can look at the analytics between Optimism and see that Arbitrum has almost twice as many users. We hope that this is not a temporary success, but a permanent one.

25 Likes

maybe arbitrum can be the most L2 chain if top TVL in defi :smiley:

16 Likes

More likely yes than no. Arbitrum is perhaps the most convenient L2 and its number of users is growing every day

20 Likes

arbitrum will be (most likely) the most popular L2 by the time next bull run rolls around. TVL on steady increase and the tech has a major USP

18 Likes

Yes of sure he will discover new branch of crypto

13 Likes

I prefer arbitrum for low commissions, a developed ecosystem and a large scale of developers, this year it will confirm its first place among l2 :wink: :wink: :wink:

19 Likes

It will not be so fast, but it will certainly take a leading position in cryptocurrency around the world

17 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

8 Likes

Of course, this will definitely happen sooner or later, Arbitrum lacks only a token and a universal fomo

13 Likes

Arbitrum will be the most popular L2 for sure. Just take a look at ecosystem. It’s huge :grinning:

8 Likes

:alien:the most important thing is that the ecosystem continues to develop, the network is safe at the moment arbitrum looks very good :love_you_gesture:

6 Likes

Maybe, maybe … Most likely it will be

4 Likes

I think it will be the top L2 of 2023!

4 Likes

hard to say. there are so many rivals and all of them are decent

4 Likes